Cutler Real Estate asked Annette a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Annette's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Akron.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I get a sense of satisfaction from helping people through one of the biggest decisions of their life. Finding one's first home or leaving a long time family home can be extremely stressful and challenging. I love when at the end of the day, I feel that I've made that move and easy one!
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in the Canton/Massillon area in Perry Township. We have an awesome community with first class schools, friendly people and lots to do - great shopping, restaurants and wonderful parks.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I love spending time with my family, especially my granddaughters, walking the neighborhood with my crazy red hound dog, and just enjoying life.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
Photo albums and videos of my children growing up.
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?